Friday, September 15, 2017

Tahiti - Week 16

FAST AND HOT!

Sœur Wright had another great week! YAY!

"The whole week was awesome and it some how managed to slip right by.
The hardest part is that I'm so tired! ...and it was HOT all week long!"



"This was Sr. Dumouchel and me right after we biked up a huge hill and were dying
...no worries. We lived.


"There are chapels like this all over Tahiti. This one is just right down the street from our neighborhood. It is Protestant.


"A sister in our ward has a gaurd duck! no joke...
instead of dogs (because everyone has dogs) she has a duck,
because no one sees him coming.
He only tried to attack Sr. Dumouchel and me twice this week..."


"These are the most beautiful and perfect flowers I have ever seen!!"


"Party at Sr. Maeva's ♥


"The Elders ended up finding a crab on their front porch, so they put it in this glass bowl. ha
We technically can't have pets....but this one is outside."


"The neighbors we made cookies with."


"...this is how many we ended up having! ha."



^^^These are the cutest girls in Tahiti, if you ask me!!
Mickey is doing SO good right now and I love that it is very apparent in her face.
Also, Sr. Dumouchel is the sweetest girl! She loves Sr. Wright so much! She sent us a letter this past week and said the following:
"...She's so awesome and SO hardworking!
 Everyday is a party with her, we laugh so much it's what keeps us both sane. :)
I'm so grateful for her, she's got such a bright and inspiring light that just beams out of her heart and everyone can see it. I'm trying to pick some of that up.
Thanks for raising one of the raddest people I know - I love her tons!"

They are seriously the best companionship!
 They are practically the same person and could almost pass as sisters!
I love them both so much! 
...until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment