Monday, November 13, 2017

Week 24

IAORANA FROM FARIIPITI!!

"I AM TRANSFERRED!! 
I am currently serving in Fariipiti, 
which is literally in Papeete. 
I'm en ville! 

My new companion's name is Sr. Colledge! Funny story, we actually went to the same high school, and she remembers me from seminary la ba! C'est TOP! She's a grade younger than I am. OH she was also at the MTC 1 transfer before me, but because we stay for 9 weeks we were together!

There ya have it re mau tuahine et taeae! 
I got what I wanted...I'm en Ville, still a junior companion, and I get to be with a bunch of TOP missionaries! 

I hear it's a great sector, so I'm excited! 
(PS - It's another really poor sector, with a lot of homeless people, but I'm sure it's not as bad as Matavai, donc ca va aller! 

PSS- the computer I'm using has a French keyboard, and I just faahua avec knowing how to use it. 

Know that I love you, 
and only wish I could write more! 

BIG HUGS!! Bisouxxxx"

...Brad and I are in New Zealand and aren't able to post photos this week, but Mickey did send me many!
 I will post them as soon as I am able. 


No comments:

Post a Comment