Sunday, November 5, 2017

Week 23

Faith and Truth

This week Mickey was able to remember all the hard moments of her mission and be grateful that she was still there.. she is continually putting her trust in the Lord.

Good news!
"I KNOW THE SCRIPTURES ARE TRUE!!!!!"
Mickey finished reading the Book of Mormon this week.

"Marguerite is getting baptized this coming Saturday the 4th!"

Random thought:
"A cute nickname i want to call my kids or people who are close to me is chouchou ❤ it literally means cabbage cabbage.. but it's a term of indearment in french."

Learning experience:
"oh, I've noticed that I feel the spirit a lot on my mission.. and it has caused the things that normally bring the spirit to be a little less special. I had a mini breakdown about it (again) but an Elder shared with me that we can't always expect to feel the spirit.. and it's become that way for me. I'm used to feeling it stronger at church, but lately it's not as special.. he told reminded me that the spirit has to catch us off guard sometimes to remind us how special he is, and that he really is there. I loved that thought."

"Transfers are monday.
its almost positive I'll have a new sector
and a new companion,
but I'm excited to see my next adventure."
ill be happy wherever the lord sends me.. (:
I'm ready."

Mickey is doing so wonderful and she is as positive as ever. Her growth is skyrocketing every week and I am so happy for her!

Continue to keep her in your prayers! 

Love and hugs! 
♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment