Sunday, April 8, 2018

APRIL 2, 2018

WEEK 44
No shirt, no shoes...no problem! (:

 I hit a new LOW this week.. I road my bike without shoes, and I walked around the grocery store in my SOCKS!!! 
"No shirt, no shoes.... no problem!" (:  
(hey, make that the title of this weeks blog!) haha (: Because it never is a problem. 


​Tender mercy! I watched General Conference on this little tiny screen with quiet speakers. I had always seen pictures of people doing this, but never thought I'd have the opportunity or the need to do so. Now, here I am in the middle of the Pacific watching conference like the Locals. (in English..)​

 My favorite talk was David A Bednar.. About meekness. I truly feel this conference was surely about the the importance of the Prophet, but also too, Christlike Attributes. 
We (my companion and I) were able to watch ALL sessions this conference.


I've forgotten my plaque twice on my mission! The first time was when Gary Stevenson (General Authority) came, and the Second was the day we did interviews with President Fox.. Don't judge me. He simply said "Breath, Sr Wright. It happens."


I did braid all of the sisters hair in our house that day though, so pictures were necessary. 



 I GOT THE EASTER PACKAGE! (: 
Thank you thank you thank you!



I mean, clearly Braelynn knows me best.. (; hahah 
I LOVE this toy and so does EVERYONE else! You can't look at it without smiling. 


​I took all of my toys and Easter candy to the church on Sunday. While we were waiting for the second session to start all of the kids ran wild and ate my candy.. Haha It made me happy to see them so happy. 


Funny story, I've always told other people that I'm going to adopt 12 dogs and never have any kids, but I think that they know the real secret and that I surely DO want children. ​How could you not!? I mean they're adorable!


              You can't tell me that I don't have some of the COOLEST missionary pictures in the world.. (;


^^ Just in case you can't tell - that's a Stingray about to go over Mickey's cute little feet!^^

 ​Vahinerii-- The SWEETEST little 3 year old girl. Her mom just got baptized in February and we are waiting for the approval of her dad so that her older sister Ravanui can get baptized. She's always LOADED with energy. She climbs all over us, takes our plaques, ​she's always looking for something in our bags and I LOVE HER!


 This is Sr O'Hara and I laying down on the road after our 90% incline hike last week.
Literally whenever you hear cars going up this road, it sounds like the engine is about to give out. I loved it though.




Sr O'Hara and I did a P-day activity with Erick (an Ami De L'eglise). 
He took us to the beach where he found a shell, then gave it to me to clean.. 
A picture of the final product is to come! (: 
HAHAHAHA Literally, after 10 minutes of holding the sander I was tired. 
--I'm just warming up for the work I have ahead of me (When I return to work for Brad). (;



No comments:

Post a Comment