Sunday, August 5, 2018

JULY 30, 2018

STILL LIVIN' THE DREAM!

It was another great week here in PaoPao, where Sr. Sanderre and I really tried our best to invite people to really follow the engagements we give them! I didn't think it'd be so difficult to invite people to be baptized with a date, but we did try our best with the circumstances that were given. 

I was struck with an emotional day (it's  normal. It happens often) but this time, it hit me that I really will be going home. I LOVE the work that I am doing here, and I know that going home means I'm not on the Lord's errand anymore. It breaks my heart a little bit to know there isn't much time left, but I've still been giving everything that I can. Sr. Sanderre really taught me a lot this week, and helped me in ways I didn't know were possible! She's a great missionary and I'm grateful that I get to finish strong with her. She has a very compassionate heart and a great love for the gospel. 

I don't have much to report, the secteur is doing really well. It's by far the busiest secteur I've been in and the leaders give everything they can to help us out. 



Oh, this little boy is holding a very large coconut! It's the biggest one I've ever seen, so I thought it called for a photo! 




Below: Magic Mountain
Mickey and Sr. Sanderre spent the last P-Day here. It's gorgeous! 





No comments:

Post a Comment