Sunday, July 16, 2017

Tahiti - Week 7

Celebrating American Days
I have never been more proud to be an American as I was this week. I
have really began to realize my freedoms, and blessings as an
american, and I honestly wouldn't ever want to live anywhere else. I
am SO grateful for all those people who have fought for ME! So I can
have the freedoms that I do, especially religious freedom. THANK YOU!
I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN


Mickey was SO EXCITED to find a snow cone at the American Days Celebration! She got a lime flavored snow cone and was very grateful because it's SO rare for them to have on the island. 


I'm pretty sure my name tag says  "Feed me, I'm hungry.."
The biggest lesson I learned this week was that I don't have to eat
ALL the food people offer me. I have been really sick since the day I
got here (as far as digestion goes) and I have realized that it is due
to me eating and eating foods that are 1. not good for me and 2. our
right GROSS. But it's okay, they will be blessed for offering! (that's
what I fell myself!) I can still show my appreciation, and take care
of my body at the same time. -I've been feeling a lot better these
last few days because of the change. (:


This week was VERY busy! We have found a lot more ami's this week, so
we've been on full speed with teaching! I feel like my french is
coming along more every day, still not great, but coming. I testify of
the power of the Gift of tongues. ♥ D&C 84:84-85 God has helped me
multiple times! Words come to mind that I've never used before.. It's
special when It happens.


I'm still a mexican... it's fine. My stomach is mexican. -also,
everyone here listens to mexican music, and I have to keep myself from
singing and dancing down the roads. (Luckily, people don't notice it
if I'm on my bike.. HAHAHAHAHAH)

I still haven't figured out my love language yet, but I definitely
give my love through service.. I especially love giving kids things.
-These children aren't really "loved" here. Which is sad.. so I try to
do all I can to be with them and to show them that they are important.


Pretty much, I'm the coolest because I make the best pancakes. -Thank you.



Really, I can't ever complain.. I'm serving in the best mission in the
world, and by FAR the prettiest. ♥♥♥




^^My favorite Shoes!! - Thanks Jess!! besides, we can't go another week
without seeing my feet.


^^President Fox and his wife.  Mickey LOVES them

No comments:

Post a Comment