Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Tahiti - Week 9

KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Mickey didn't write much this week because she was sick again. Poor girl! It just breaks my heart that she has struggled so much with her health. 
But, with that being said, she is choosing to be patient and happy. 
One thing I have always loved about Mickey is that 
even when she gets pushed down once in a while (like us all), she NEVER stays down. 
She always chooses to be positive and continues onward. 
She is such a good example of enduring in any given circumstance.
I have put her name on the prayer roll in the temple, but... 
Please pray for her. Everyday.


Missions are all about finding yourself, even if you didn't know you

were lost. Also, if you think you know who you are and what you want,
God will find some funny ways of showing you otherwise.
 Fortunately, for me I already knew that I hated going to the Doctor..
and... yep. That's it. I hate going to the Doctor. No worries, I only
go if I think I'm dying, and this week, I definitely was! This is the
4th time I've had a sinus infection since arriving to Tahiti! I think
I'm either building the immunity of a garbage can or killing myself.
When I figure it out, I'll let you know. (:
I only have a few pictures this week because I was confined to our
house, and the one day I left I found this cute kitten. (I don't even
like Cats) (I told you, God works in mysterious ways)


I really love you all and hope you have the coolest week!! I'm sending
bunches of hugs and kisses your way!


^^Sister Wright's room^^

The pictures below are from Mickey's hike last week. 
I love how the humidity is making Mickey's super straight hair curly.



No comments:

Post a Comment