Friday, October 13, 2017

Tahiti - Week 20

8 DATES AND BURNT EGGS


^^ BEAUTIFUL LADIES!!  ^^

"We have 8 people with a baptismal date!!
Stella and her husband and their son are getting baptized the 21st.
Patrick Elene and their son are getting baptized the 1st of December (and they're getting married).
Marguerites baptism the is on the 28th.
...and Mata is planned for the 15th of December. (: 
We have the dream sector right now."



^^  "So, funny story...
I may or may not have burnt 10 hard boiled eggs.
I put them in the water to cook and forgot about them. A solid 45 minutes later another
Soeur told me to go check my eggs and when I got there all the water was GONE!
And they all had holes in them because the pot burnt them.
Proud moment."


^^ Remember this face?? ^^


^^ An Ami - Lucy. ^^




Mickey didn't say much this week, but I know it was a great week with all the baptism commitments.
Continue to keep her in your prayer and send emails!
Love you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment