Sunday, January 14, 2018

Week 29

COMPUTER PROBLEMS
 AND TRANSFERS

So, for those that read these blog posts, you may have noticed there haven't been any for a few weeks. I'm sorry for that. Mickey hasn't said as much because she has had computer issues in Tahiti and I have also had some technical difficulties as well. But, we have managed to stay in contact so that's great! Especially since some missionaries in Tahiti haven't been able to talk to their families for 4 weeks or more. Mickey and I talked about that scenario and agreed that it wouldn't work well for us. 

"I am doing really, really well. It was a good week for me! (: Again."


Transfers happened again and Mickey was able to stay with Sr. Colledge in the heart of Pape'ete!
"YAY!"
"Apparently, President really likes us together. 
I'm grateful because I don't have to deal with another big change." 


Mickey talked about Skype schedules for Christmas!!
"I will get 45 minutes with you guys and 45 minutes with my parents.
I AM SO PUMPED TO SKYPE!!!"
It was so fun just talking about Skype-ing together! I can't believe how fast Mickey's mission has passed by. Time seems to be flying by. I remember saying goodbye and the feelings of Mickey being gone that first month. It seemed to pass SO SLOWLY - and now, here we are talking about Skype because Christmas was around the corner! The Lord has truly blessed us and time has gone on even though she has been gone. Now, here we are, and she is more than half way through her mission. 
She'll be home before we know it. :)

"I went to the dentist this week, and apparently I've had uneven pressure on my tooth and it's caused it to be inflamed, so he shaved it down and it's feeling a lot better."

We talked about the package she received from us. She is so cute. She is always so concerned about the cost and that she can't repay us. Haha. I tell her that's not the point and we would never allow her to repay us anyway. Ha! They bring her joy so that's all I need. 
"I am so happy that you send me things. It's so so so nice. 
I assure you that they do bring a smile to my face." 

"Love you, love you."

"Big hugs!!!!"

^^The Thanksgiving Dinner we sent.^^

Mickey sent a TON of pictures this week since she hadn't for a little while (computer issues.) 
Most of them are from her Island Tour last week. Enjoy!

 ^^Mickey's Ward Building^^

 ^^Mickey made breakfast^^








 ^^Poor Brother Hallewell has been trying to send letters for awhile and they kept getting returned. Finally, they made it!!^^

 ^^The nickname I have from all the missionaries :)^^

 ^^A hike Mickey went on. She said it was HARD!!^^





 ^^Mickey's FAVORITE pineapple juice!^^

 ^^Some ties an elder gave her. He made them.^^

^^A package we gave Mickey^^

 ^^Tahiti doesn't have Chex cereal so we sent her the ingredients to make her favorite treat!^^














 ^^Mickey was walking to the temple and guess he else was there?! 
Euliette Gobrait from her last area!!^^

^^The pastry shop Mickey goes to a lot and the same one the President took Brad and I too.^^



 ^^ A package from the Banks family^^



 ^^The temple with the Christmas Nativity^^

 ^^A dress a member made Mickey - it's HUGE!^^








 ^^The Sisters decided to have a sleepover!^^







 ^^At the top of a waterfall - there's actually two falls at this location.^^






No comments:

Post a Comment