Sunday, January 21, 2018

Week 33

Motivation and Moorea

Mickey didn't have a lot of time to write this week. She was going on an adventure to the nearby island of Moorea. They have been trying to go there for weeks and it just never worked out. She was excited! I'm sure we'll hear and see all about it on the next P-Day so stay tuned!


"I was really struggling at the beginning of the week.. Thursday, Sr Colledge and I didn't seem to have any desire for missionary work and we ended up staying home all day. I felt really guilty and ended up messaging president around 4 o'clock telling him that I really wanted to have the desire to really SERVE again. about 20 minutes later we got a call from SR Fox telling us it's normal to feel that way some times, and to not be too hard on ourselves. I am doing a whole lot better now." 

 ^^ "The tiny-est baby lizzard that I caught in our house." ^^


"We are reading the Book of Mormon and trying to have it completely read by the end of the month. HA! I am in Alma 50. It's a little different in a different language, but I love it. I've seen a bit progress made, because I remember when I would look at it and not understand a thing. Now I get the gist."

^^ "It's Mango Season! We eat TONS of mangos and EVERYONE just gives them to us!" ^^

 ^^ The sunsets are a little different en ville, but they're still beautiful!" ^^


"OH! I watched the funeral of Thomas Monson and I was so sad to see temple square. I think I missed slc the most in that moment.. Unfortunately, BUT I don't miss it enough to actually think about going back. Not yet anyway." 


"HEY!! I LOVE YOU!"
^^ "Just because I wanted to take a cool picture." ^^

"Well hey! I love you! I will talk to you again next week, but hopefully with some more exciting stories. 
Know that I love you. 
I am grateful for you. 
Give the family big hugs for me." 

No comments:

Post a Comment