Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Week 34

MOOREA + REJUVENATION = GREAT WEEK!
"Fatigue is the common enemy of us all -- so slow down, rest up, replenish and refill." - Jeffrey R. Holland

^^ The best smoothie place in Tahiti! ^^



^^ "A sweet couple from Manihi." ^^

"I am doing really well! (: It was a GREAT week!
We saw miracles! (: We ended up going to a part of our sector that we have only ever been to twice, and we decided to do some contacting! We found 2 new ami's!! MIRACLES!"

^^ On the ferry to Moorea! ^^

"I enjoyed our pday last week.  
"I LOVED Moorea! It was the break that I needed. I really felt like a tourist the whole day. We actually were the last group that gets to go to Moorea...haha and we are so grateful that we got to go!"

^^ "hey...that one time when Mickey was actually Neapolitan Ice Cream..." ^^

"We had interviews with President this week - mine went well! I should be finding out this week when I will be coming home. He gave me the option to come home 4 weeks before my date or 4 weeks after my date, but I don't know exactly when my date is so we will see."

"HEY!! [I've been out on my mission] 10 months today!! I don't even know what's happening to the time...
I love it here. It's really cool, I'll be out doing things in the sector (mainly when I eat) and I'll think about how awfully mannered I am right now...HA! but it's normal...I'm excited to see just how accustomed I've really become."

^^
"I SAW SR. DUMOUCHEL THIS WEEK!!!!!
We did a split with her because they had a few car problems and she ended up coming with us."

"OH! It's transfers this week. Normally, Sr. Colledge will be transferred. I am almost certain that I will be training a new sister coming in. haha I am really, really excited. (:
I have noticed that my French is not really progressing because I naturally speak English with Sr. Colledge and so many people in our ward speak English because they all have jobs where they speak to tourists...so I speak a lot of English. We even gave a lesson this week in English to an English man.
I asked our assistants if I could have a companion that is French so that I can improve my French."

^^ "I think this picture explains it ALL!" ^^

"FUNNY STORY! I woke up around 3:30 and heard something down by my feet, so I kicked my blankets and went back to bed...I woke up again and was hot, so I threw off all of the blankets, but woke up again because I was cold! AH. Anyway, a few minutes later I heard something right by my head!!! I JUMPED out of bed to turn on the lights and saw a COCKROACH running around on my bed. Yes, I woke up the whole house and maybe even all of our neighbors." 

"Well HEY I LOVE YOU!!
I hope you have a great week!
big big hugs!"

Below are pictures From Mickey's last P-Day on the nearby island of Moorea.









































No comments:

Post a Comment