Sunday, March 11, 2018

MARCH 5, 2018

Week 40
Break-Ins and Interviews

"It was a great week. 
A lot of things seemed to fall through, but we did get a lot accomplished as well.

^^  "I got to play the piano this week. It was a tender mercy." ^^ 

We had interviews with the President this week.
He asked me how I'm doing, I am doing well. He said that my companion really loves me which says a lot about me. (:
He offered a prayer for me, but it was more like a blessing. He said that there are many souls who are waiting for me to share the gospel with them. He asked that I may be blessed with the courage to go, and teach with love. 

That reminds me, transfers are Monday which means I could be getting transferred, but who knows

We found out that ever since Heremono has decided to get baptized he has been really rude to everyone in his family and now his mother doesn't want it to happen. He's been lying to us in our lessons and we have cancelled his baptism. 

We had another lesson with Poerava this week. She's just so cute. 
I asked her to pray to know if the gospel is true and the things we teach are true, she looked at me and said, 'Of course it's true!' She then explained that it's the only place she feels good.
I told her we want her to get baptized, but I strongly felt that I needed to invited her to pray and ask God if it is what God wants for her. 
SO COOL!

I am excited to see what this week will bring for us!


2 FUNNY STORIES!!!!
Someone broke into our house.
It was last Monday (because we don't have a key to our house) we just use the window to climb into the house. Apparently someone found out somehow and just climbed into our house. He walked around (right after we had cleaned everything and he got footprints everywhere) he opened our sliding glass door to make it look like we left it open. haha
The other Sisters got home and saw that our door was open 
(mind you, we have a HUGE gate that you have to go through before you can get into our house) 
they stood there for a second, didn't see our shoes then freaked out a little bit as a Tahitian man walked out of our house saying that he was looking for the elders. 
He had a sack in his hands, but it was empty. He said, 'I don't have anything in my sack!' 
...but he looked through all of our cupboards in our house and all of our bags. ahhhh...
Needless to say, he came in through our big gate climbed through our window looking for the elders with an empty bag. annnnnnnyways.
hahah
So we locked all of our windows and got a key for our door. 
We don't have a key for the door actually, we just have a key for our dead bolt. 
Out of habit, we used to just lock the door because we could climb through the window. 
Anyways, Sr. Siale locked the door out of habit and when we got home, I saw that the deadbolt key wasn't working and freaked out a little bit. Like I said, we don't have a key for that lock. 
We walked over to the elders house because it was raining and pitch black at our house (they live on the same street as us). 
Elder Peck says, 'I can pick a lock.' 
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
ELDER PECK?!?!?!?!
Nooooooo seriously, he is the most unlikely person I would ever believe could do that.
I asked him why he knows how to do that and he said, 'I taught a class on it once...' 
Oh boy, but he did break into our hose for us (:


hahahahahaha
We got everything locked up now. 
I don't know what he was looking for, but apparently he didn't find it.
I actually think he was there the week before as well because the window was open the week before but I thought it was just the other sisters who forgot.
Apparently, it's normal in Tahiti.

There are not many photos this week. I am sorry. Our sector is really boring.



Have a great week!
I love you!"
♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment