Sunday, March 18, 2018

MARCH 12, 2018

WEEK 41
TRANSFERS!

"I am in Punaauia!
M new companion is Sr. Ohara from Riverton! Sr. Ohara! She's blonde. haha I'm pumped. 
We are in the sector of Manotahi.
She's already been in this sector for 5 and a half months already, 
so I know that I won't be with her for long." 


"I was sad to leave Sr. Mortier, but I was excited to have a little bit of change. I love the people that I met in Fariipiti! I will be back to visit, that is for sure. But the mission isn't about staying in one place forever. We must move on."


"It was hard to say goodbye to all of my ami's this week! BUT, it was a great time for me to ask them all to share their testimony with us! haha
I do know that the testimony grows in the bearing of it. It was cool to see that they even have testimonies and that the were willing to share with me. 
I even got Poerave to say a prayer during our lecon!! SO COOL!!!!"






"When I found out I was coming to Manotahi, I wasn't excited or sad...all I wanted to know was if it is a hard sector or not. I know Sr. Ohara works hard (so I wasn't worried about that). The first person I asked told me it was a really hard sector and my heart just broke!!! So I called Sr. Ohara and asked her about it and she said we already have 4 baptisms fixed and every one of our ami's have a member integrator, or multiple. She's really worked hard in this sector and I am SO pumped to come help her out!"

"Sr Ohara has been in a trio the last 6 weeks covering two sectors. One of the sisters was in Training and actually, the other two sisters were always in the other sector, so Sr. Ohara went on Splits with members nearly every day...
That means she was a SINGLE missionary doing all of the work! 
SO crazy! 
Everyone says this ward has had only one missionary (strange) and they are excited to have me!!"


"I have learned that my calling in the mission is to find new investigators... I just talk to everyone!
(Teaching is not my strong point!) but I have a burning testimony of this gospel and I am more than excited to share it with everyone I meet! (: That is one thing I learned serving in the city!
I LOVE talking to people!"

"Well HEY!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!"









No comments:

Post a Comment