Monday, June 18, 2018

JUNE 11, 2018

HIKING AND HAPPINESS

Mickey didn't have much time to devote to emailing today, but she is doing well...in fact, today, she was EXTRA happy! So much so, that while emailing, she stopped and ended up running to the opposite end of the church where her companion was just to share her joy! Gotta love this girl! :)

We hiked Viatavere ENCORE this week!! (This morning, actually..) 
It was just Sr Cordon and I with the Elders. 
(As usual) I never hesitate to get out of the house. (: 
---Even if this hike KILLS me and every single time I've done it, I've told myself "NEVER AGAIN."
 Except this time I'm not dying. I think my daily sport is finally paying off. (: 
I'm pretty determined to be in shape when I get home! haha











 We have matching shirts. Also, we went running, so it called for a picture. 


We hiked Viatavere


...but then hitched a ride in a sketchy van on the way down. I can't complain.. (:






No comments:

Post a Comment