Sunday, June 10, 2018

MAY 14, 2018

Week 50
Food poisoning and Skype

FOOD POISIONING # who knows how many times now.. I just think it's becoming normal. Anywho, it was a slower week and the limited amount of photos I took were of my bruises after I tripped running up our TILE stairs. I am an adult (sometimes) and I bruised my knee! WHAT?! anyway, I'm still alive and kicking and have no other reason to complain! (;

I skyped my parents for Mother's day! 

​Honestly, this week was really slow. We've been doing a lot of contacting and working with the area book. 
GOOD NEWS: Tahia is getting Baptized the 15th of MAY! I am a little worried  about her though. She was still smoking the morning of her baptismal interview. She knows she can't and doesn't want to, but she picked the day of her baptism and wanted to do it the same day as her wedding. (she will also be getting married the 15th!) I ask for your prayers!​


No comments:

Post a Comment