Monday, June 18, 2018

JUNE 18, 2018

BANANA SPLITS?

 Na....although, Mickey was given a bunch of fruit this week that included a sack full of bananas and she went on several splits this week, including one with her Bishop and one with a past companion, Sr. Colledge. 
They also landed TWO Faatamaaraa's that day! (dinner appointments)
....sounds like a good reason to have banana splits to me! ;)

I'm doing well!! (: 
I love it here, but I think now I'm a little more excited to go home! hah, no worries though. 
I'm going to finish strong! 
I never claimed to be perfect, but I am doing my best with what I've got! 
Some days are rough, but it's the rough days that help us to fully enjoy the good ones! (: 
I am doing just dandy. (: 
I love being a missionary! (: 
I know more and more that the church is true!

Our amis are doing well! we made them cookies this week and invited them to the fathers day activites. 
Not many of them were at church, which was a bit of a bummer, but I'm glad they're doing well! 
--It really helps that our bishop is a recent convert of 3 years. 
He knows how to work with amis, and how to give them their space, but also how to be there to guide them. There's a reason he was called as bishop! I love that guy! 
Him and his wife are wonderful!


"I got a whole lot of fruit this week! --This is from 2 hours of contacting!"


        ​"I went on a split with my sister friend Sr Colledge! 
(I love that girl. I don't think I could ever say it enough)"



"I saw a member from my first ward! 
He saw me walking on the street and did a u-turn, then stopped right in front of us! 
I was a bit nervous at first then told myself "WOW! This guy REALLY wants to talk to the Mormons!" 
But then he took off his helmet and I recognized him right away! (Fr Liu)"


TAHITI



 "This is a protestant Church. I just think it looks cool!"


"I still love dogs."


"The sisters that I currently live with!" 


Sr. Cordon and Sr. Wright.


"a CRAZY car ride!"


"​3 of my companions all in the same spot!"


No comments:

Post a Comment