Sunday, June 10, 2018

JUNE 4, 2018

TRANSFERS

I'm STAYING in Manotahi with Sr Cordon! 
President (and God) think we're great together and I'm really grateful! 
I love my companion and our secteur is wonderful!! 
I am finally starting to see the fruits of our labors here and I'd be very sad to go! 
In fact, I only have one more transfer after this and I hope to finish here! (:


We went to the temple this week


I DROVE. YEP. You read that right. I DROVE for the first time in Tahiti!


Elder Pyper made me a planner. 
Can't help but laugh.. She looks like me, AND is overwhelmed. (; 
(Elder Pyper is from my MTC district. I love that kid.) 
There are only 5 of us left from our District. 
We said goodbye to another sister this week.

 Ethel-- The Ami that gave us Pearl and shell neckaces (That we're wearing). We've been teaching her for a few weeks and she knows the church is true. She'll be out of town for the next month or so, but when she comes back we will continue teaching her and will look forward to a baptism in the future.

This is a cinnamon apple? 
I thought it looked funny and reminded me of Adam and Eve. 
HA. Ahhh, the Isles of the Sea.

 ​This is another mamie, Marie-Rose. She just fed us SO much food. 
She's sweet, and just enjoys the company.​

​Another walk

 -walk to the ocean.(:​ 



We did a Service project this last p-day! We had a shortened p-day because we went to the temple and we didn't plan anything because we are normally free on Monday's so we all picked up trash on the side of the road and on the beach! It was super touching to see people come in from on the side of the road and help us! They were grateful for our help and said it shouldn't be our job to make Tahiti beautiful and clean.  


I ended up cutting my leg with a broken glass bottle. It's okay.  
 A few laughs came out of it, hence the reason the photo was taken. 
​I ended up wiping off the blood with a leaf from the tree right next to me. 


It wouldn't be a meeting if we we're messing around and sneaking photos. -Sundays are too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment