Friday, March 24, 2017

Letter - Week 1

HEY all you wonderful people. I would love to hear from all of you! as this has been a Rough few days.. You can read my weekly emails by singing up for my blog at

sisterwrightintahiti.blogspot.com

I can receive mail at

Sister Mikayla Lynn Wright
MAY23 TAHI-PAP
2005 N 900 E Unit 87
Provo, UT 84602

and I can receive anything, anytime from

dearelder.com

Know that I love you! I look forward to hearing from you..

-Keep smiling.
Soeur Wright ♡




*Note: If you would like to send mail through dearelder.com, it will ask you for the unit code (87) and the mission code (TAHI-PAP).

On another note, I had the opportunity to talk with Sister Wright today. She was diagnosed with Strep Throat this morning. She REALLY can use your prayers. I also added her name to the temple prayer roll today which will stay on for the next two weeks. I know that as we pull our faith together for Sister Wright, she can be healed and comforted. Let's prove it! Thank you SO much for supporting her! ♡♡

Also, Sister Wright told me she loves her companion Sister Robinson. They are so much alike and they even went into the MTC with the same nail polish color! They like the same things, hate the same things and Mickey said she feels like they are already best friends. What a blessing!!
Also, she got her books. The Tahiti mission has more books than any other and can you believe she says they weigh about 35 lbs?! 


The above pic also says "Tuahine Wright" - or "Sister Wright" in Tahitian. That's the name she will wear on her tag in Tahiti. 

No comments:

Post a Comment