Sunday, February 25, 2018

Week 38

WEEK 38
HARD WORK EQUALS LOVE


"It was a good, but stressful week.


I will tell you briefly that my companion and I are doing just fine. 
I felt like we were really able to become friends this week. 


Physically and mentally, all is well.

I love working in this sector. 
I have such a big love for these members and also for my companion, 


but this week really took its toll on me. 


I feel like no one is helping us from our Bishopric 
and I can see now why the missionary work isn't progressing as it should. 
We made an appointment with the Stake President (President Ercoli) for Tuesday.
We are going to discuss all of our  concerns and hopefully see a change.


However, we are doing the best that we can with what we have. 
Sr. Mortier and I have still been blessed with miracles in our sector!

Honestly, my stresses just show that I care. 
It's my choice to stress about the work. 
If I didn't care, I don't think it would be hard. 


Just know that I am truly giving my all.
God knows.
I am surely not perfect.

I quote movies all the time and I sing songs that aren't "appropriate" for missionaries..
..but hey...


also, getting up in the morning has NEVER been an easy thing for me.
anyone and EVERYONE knows that.


but hey.. I try my best.


Luckily, by 10 every night I am DEAD, si non, beiiiiin I think I'd go to bed later. 
-Viola. It's just God helping me out!


Hey! I've gotta go!
I send you all of my loves!"









No comments:

Post a Comment