Wednesday, May 9, 2018

APRIL 23, 2018

Week 47
A Trainer!

HEY!! ANNOUNCEMENT!



​I guess I must have done something ​[W]RIGHT
because I'm TRAINING.. again!! 

Nana Sr O'Hara!
*FUN FACT*
She's going to my Tahitian home in MATAVAI! ♥♥♥


Jess, Didn't you hear?! -President thinks I'm patient.
.... Obviously I've learned something on my mission. 


President wanted to tell me that he felt very inspired putting us [Mickey and Sr. Cordon] together. He is impressed with the amount of patience I've had the last transfer and he said he knows I will be a great formatrice.

But really, yesterday, when I talked to President, he mentioned that it's been good for me to be with Sr O'hara, I was really happy.. I also knew that she's helped me to acquire patience.. maybe just the amount of patience I'll need to have this companion that is coming. Who knows.

I look forward to learning and progressing this transfer as well as finding the little miracles that I KNOW God gives me daily!

Becoming a trainer has been the "confidence booster" I've needed! I know I am giving my all to this work, and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help another sweet sister realize that she can do the same!
I honestly feel [this last transfer] was one of the hardest transfers of my mission. I don't feel like I accomplished all that I could have this last six weeks, but I really learned patience! I did try my hardest to keep going, to have a positive attitude, and to accept the Lord's will while I was with Sr. O'Hara. Luckily, I LOVE her, and I'd consider her to be one of my closest friends. We get along so well as friends, which seems to be what I needed. I know without a doubt that we were meant to be companions at this exact time and she was the perfect person to help me with the passing of my Grandfather. She's so stress free! I know I needed her calm, supportive love and comfort. 

The best part of my week:​ Was probably visiting an inactive family with Sr O'Hara. She wanted to pass by and tell them she was being transferd. I didn't really know them. We passed by one other time for like 5 minutes, but other than that, nothing. They're super cute, young family with 5 kids and the mom is pregnant. The father asked me to say the opening prayer and when I started I burst out crying. my heart was so FULL of love! I couldn't believe just how much I knew about them (even though we know it wasn't me, it was the spirit) but in the prayer, it felt SO personalized and had so much passion. I finished and saw the mom and dad both crying. ♥ it really touched my heart to know that this calling as a Missionary really is POWER! WOW! It was also another testimony to me that God knows his children and he cares for their needs. ♥

OH!! I hit 13 months yesterday... WEIRD!






 One thing I love about Tahitians: They LOVE to feed me.. 
And I won't argue it. 



 ​Sr Du​mouchel Finishes TODAY! 
Luckily I got to see the pretty lady last week for breakfast. (:




 I saw ma fillllllle. ♥







 Sr Battezzato, Sr Siri et Sr O'Hara!




 It's probably one of my favorite things that kids always call us twins.. Pretty much, we're companionship goals. 






♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment