Sunday, July 1, 2018

JUNE 25, 2018

BAPTISMS AND MIRACLES!!

​Heimanu was baptized by his dad, Leon! (I taught their family last year with Sr Dumouchel!) Heimanu finally turned 8, and after waiting for his dad to have the courage to perform his FIRST baptism it was finally accomplished this Saturday! I couldn't have been more proud of this family for all the changes they've made in their lives. 





Mickey was also able to see her first companion and one of her favorite ward members from Mahina while at the baptism. 





I had a interview with President Fox this week! I wasn't planning to cry, but I did. I expressed to him that I'm feeling a bit burnt out from training. It's not that I don't like it, there just aren't any fingers to be pointed when we do something wrong or when there are things that don't get done. It's all on my shoulders all the time. -I've learned the importance of "being the blame." ha President laughed and said he could see it. Fortunately for me, my companion really stepped out of her shell after her interview and helped a whole lot more in the work without me asking her to. (: I've really seen her grow a lot and I look forward to seeing her progress even more on her mission. 

Tender mercy! -- We were fasting for the Fiumarella family this week. I know they will get baptized one day! We met them about 3 weeks ago and have really seen a lot of progress, but there is a lot to be done before a baptism can happen. We got to Church yesterday and guess who came?!?! The Fiumarella sisters!! I was SO happy! We also saw 3 of the inactives that I invited to Church!!  THREE! -Miracles, people. Miracles!!

I GOT THE PACKAGE, JESS! Thank you! It was the highlight to a rough morning! -I keep getting stomach aches. It was a bit of a rough week in that department. But the tootsie rolls helped! (;


I made a skirt this week with an inactive member! (: It was a good experience of ministering. Now, was she ministering to us, or were we ministering to her by our visit? -I dunno




In honor of July.. and Christmas right around the corner, I felt it necessary to sing American Pride Hymns and every Christmas one, too



I've memorized who all of the drug dealers are in our area. Funny thing about it is that I know where they all live! (; HA On the bright side, they know where we live too.
They all sell their weed in front of our street and I know they keep us protected. Every time we tell members where we live they worry for us and tell us to be careful, but I know we're protected. 

As far as the work in our secteur, I KNOW it is progressing and I saw many miracles this week, but it seems as though there will be a bit of a hold as ALL of our progressing investigators are going to the islands for the vacance! But I'm confident that things will get going again and see more people take upon them the name of Christ. 





No comments:

Post a Comment