Monday, July 23, 2018

July 16, 2018

FINAL TRANSFER!

Mickey was transferred!....OFF ISLAND TO MOOREA!! 

COUCOU!!! I just wanted to let y'all know that I've been transfered to the secteur of PaoPao in MOOREA!! You know, that one Island I've been taking pictures of all the other transfers of my mission!! (: 
My new companion is from Toulon, France! Sœur Sanderre! I'm finishing in PARADISE!! ♥

She told me: 
Jess, this is literally all I've wanted my whole mission!! 
The computer I'm using is interesting. haha and the photos upload very very slowly, so I'm not sure I will be able to get any to you, however, I am doing a whole lot better than las week. I'm already in PaoPao and It's beautiful here. I'm excited to be in a good secteur with a full French speaking companion. we will have the car 2 times a week and we have plenty of amis! I hear the members are great and give anything to work with us. I'm excited for this opportunity! 
-- on another note, I'll be taking pictures of the sunset with the horizon now I think that'll change things up a bit. 

Sr. Sanderre and Sr. Wright
Aren't they just so cute?! Mickey looks SO happy! 


It's not Lagoon, but look what Mickey got to experience her last week of being on Tahiti...







No comments:

Post a Comment