Saturday, July 14, 2018

JULY 9, 2018

Tahitian Bonfires and Pearls


Transfers are this week and it'll be my LAST one!! WHATTTTT? I have mixed feelings. 

Despite the fact that Mickey has worked SO hard the last several months and the Lord has answered her prayers in seeing the fruits of her labors, she is ready for transfers and is hoping to get a companion whom she can have a lot of fun with. :)

Honestly, it's getting more and more real that I'll be leaving, but I am also getting more and more excited. Today we went out with a sister from our ward and her friends who are non members. It felt like I was out with friends running about Tahiti. (: But it made me nervous to know that here shortly I won't have any "Restrictions.."

















I burned a SKIRT this week! I didn't do it at my 1 year mark (traditional), but this week I had a skirt with a HUGE hole in it, so I said "Why not?!" haha (: 





​This is the gate we go through to get to our "private beach.." haha (: How much can a beach really be "Private!?"



We barbecued for the 4th of July!! -Hamburgers! We also tried making Peach cobbler, and S'mores.. 



A tahitian Baptismal.. (: ha



the Ocean. 


                                                Just a picture of me. 



         Elder Koyle got a package this week!! So he made us some Tacos! 
                                          WITH Taco bell sauce!! (:





No comments:

Post a Comment